Developing the Forum

Anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Selezen
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Developing the Forum

Post by Selezen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 pm

The forum's pretty bare right now. As the conversations start and I get a feel for what's happening then I'll add more forum areas to at least make it easier to categorise conversations.

It'll all depend on how busy the forum gets, of course.

Let me know if there are any problems and post any suggestions here somewhere.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable